HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Well, nearly. From this point onwards there are officially 8 hours to 1/1/12! :)
As this is the last post of 2011 (sob) I have put together some blogging resolutions that I am going to try to keep/fulfil for 2012...
1. Complete at least one reading challenge. I am attempting two; TBR Reading Challenge and the E-Book Reading Challenge. I have set myself reasonable targets so hopefully I will do pretty well on both of them!
2. Get 200 followers - and keep growing! At the moment, I have 150. Followers aren't everything because not everyone who reads blogs have a GFC account. But I like to know how many and who is viewing my blog, so that is why I have set this as a target. :c)
3. Write more discussion posts. The reason I have decided to make this a resolution is because I feel that most of my posts are similar - either a review, In My Mailbox or a Cover Crazy feature. I have few ideas of what to post about, and hopefully I will think of a few more...
4. Take part in one other meme. As I mentioned above, I am going to try and post more than the usual things I post on this blog. One problem: which meme shall I choose?! Teaser Tuesday, Waiting On Wednesday, Top Ten Tuesday, Follow Friday, Shelf Candy Saturday.... ideas anyone?
5. Post more things about Bookhi on Twitter and Facebook. This may sound a bit silly, but I am hoping to discover more blogs, get more followers/'likes' and just general book-y things. I love both of the sites so this should be pretty easy to complete! :) To tweet, follow or like my page you can fine this blog by clicking on the links in the sidebar :) ----------->
That is all I can think of for now. Hopefully I will succeed at completing at least one my resolutions.......... what are yours? Zoe xx
PS. I found this on the Internet of the reality of resolutions and found it quite funny - and so true!